Join Tennessee State Parks as we celebrate Independence Day by doing a virtual 5K or 1 Miler the weekend of July 4th! A portion of the proceeds from this virtual race will benefit our Tennessee State Park Birds of Prey program, which helps raptor rehabilitation and upkeep throughout our state parks. This event is open to all skill levels who like to run, walk, or do a combination of both!
The race kicks off when you are ready to go any day between July 3rd and July 6th, either on a treadmill around your neighborhood, or any course you choose. You can log your time at any point during the weekend.
Register any time between now to July 6th. We encourage all runners to register before July 4th to be guaranteed a finisher medal.
Virtual 5K Race:
The registration fee is $20. This fee includes a virtual bib, finishers medal, and a certificate for donating to the Tennessee State Park Birds of Prey program.
Virtual 1 Miler:
The registration fee is $15. This fee includes a virtual bib and a certificate for donating to the Tennessee State Park Birds of Prey program.
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Registrations after July 4th are not guaranteed a medal.
- Race swag will be sent out after race week.
HOW TO LOG YOUR TIME:
- Go to the Red, White & Raptors results page, then select your race division. The ItsYourRace results page for the 5K and 1 Mile will appear.
- Find your name in the results under Red, White & Raptors. With your name, you will see an "Update Time" button. Click "Update Time".
- If you are not currently logged into ItsYourRace, a login window will appear. Log in using your ItsYourRace user ID and password.
- Enter your time and click the "Save Your Time" button.
If you still need help click here, How It Works.
For additional information about the race or for sponsorship opportunities please contact Emily.Stevenson@tn.gov